This 7 days biking and trekking Mountain to Gorillas starts from River Nile after rafting. You wil get chance to raft the White Nile, trek Gorillas in Bwindi Gorilla National park, go swimming or boat safari on Lake Bunyonyi fresh water lake, visit local villages on the islands of Lake Bunyonyi and bike past local villages and schools.
Price: from $2000 per person
HIGHLIGHTS. River Nile, Lake Bunyonyi, Bwindi Gorilla National park, Lake Mburo National park.
Day 1.Today we leave River Nile early morning and drive to the Gorillas passing cultivated hill sides, local villages and road side markets to Kabale District located in western Uganda, on arrival depending on time and weather we wil bike over the hills to our lodge located on the shores of Lake Bunyonyi. The views over the hills are great! Lake Bunyonyi is a fresh water lake which is good for swimming, canoeing and boat safaris. You may decide to visit one of the villages located on the islands or take a boat trip to visit pygmy village.
Day 2.Free day to go on optional activities at Lake Bunyonyi.
Day 3.Early morning bike on the shores of Lake Bunyonyi with great views to Kisoro over the hills to Bwindi National park. Overnight and dinner on the edge of Bwindi Gorilla National park. The next day we wil trek Gorillas in the thick forest with the help of local guides and park rangers. The trek can last between three to eight hrs. dependinding on the location of the Gorillas. You need to bring trekking boots, rain jacket, clothes, picnic lunch and plenty of water on the trek. Full briefing on how to behave when with the gorilla’s wil be given by park rangers before the trek starts at the park rangers offices.
Day 4.Free day to trek Mountain Gorillas
Day 5.Drive to Mbarara town. Overnight and dinner in Mbarara town.
Day 6. Game drives and game walks in Lake Mburo National park.
Day 7 Early morning game drive enroute to Kampala where the tour finishes.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
• Ground transportation in a safari customized vehicle with gasoline/fuel
• Mineral water in the vehicle,
• Services of an English speaking Driver/guide,
• Accommodation as shown at the lodges mentioned in the itinerary,
• Meals as shown (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner),
• All Park Entrance Fees,
• Ferry or boat crossing fees where applicable.
EXCLUDED IN PACKAGE
• International Airfares; Excess baggage charges;
• Ugandan Entry Visa Fees
• International travel Vaccinations and Inoculations;
• Items of personal nature such us Room service,
• Beverages, Communications charges (telephone, fax, internet), Laundry, etc.;
• Postage fees, Porterage fees, Tips and Gratuities for your Driver/guide and Hotels staff,
• Shopping charges for Curios and Crafts,
• International Airport Departure Taxes,
• Optional activities unless specified as included,
Any other services not expressly shown in the itinerary or indicated as included